- 1 C. Steel-cut Oats
- 2 C. filtered Water
- 1/2 C. unsweetened organic Coconut shreds
- 1/4 C. organic dry Cranberries (or raisins)
- ripe organic Banana cut into 1" chunks
- dash of Coriander
- Combine all above ingredients except Banana and Coriander and cook until boiling.
- Add the Banana and the Coriander, and mix in.
- Cover pot and reduce heat to Low. Continue to cook for another 15-25 minutes (making sure it doesn't burn). Stir with a wooden spoon when done.
- Dish up and pour on Coconut Milk. Serve.
ADDITIONAL DELICIOUS GOURMET VEGAN PORRIDGE RECIPES: