2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
2 cups oat milk or other plant-based milk
2 T. maple syrup
2 cups rolled oats
2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp. baking powder
4 Medjool dates , pitted and chopped
Small handful walnuts, chopped
Click for Pumpkin Hermit cookie recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350° F/177 C.
- In a medium bowl mix rolled oats, pumpkin, spice, baking powder and nut and dates.
- Blend banana pumpkin, milk, and maple syrup
- Pour blender mixture over dry ingredients and combine well.
- Divide evenly among 7 or 8 large muffin cups or ramekins.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until firm.