|Blueberry Nice Cream on Raspberry Chia Pudding|
RASPBERRY CHIA PUDDING
- 2 Cups Organic Chia Gel (make ahead of time, up to 24 hours)
- 1/4 Cup Organic Raspberry Jam or Jelly (vegan is preferred - or blend and sweeten ripe fresh or frozen berries)
- 1 Cup Non-dairy Milk (such as Almond, Coconut, Hemp, etc.)
- 2 T. Maple Syrup or other preferred sweetener (optional)
BLUEBERRY NICE CREAM
- 3-4 Very Ripe Organic Bananas, peeled, chunked and frozen in a baggie for 24 hours
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Organic Blueberries
PUT THE PUDDING TOGETHER:
- Stir together the Chia Gel, the Non-dairy Milk, the Sweetener, and the Jam or blended raspberries.
- Spoon into 1/2 pint mason jars (or old-fashioned glasses)
- Put into fridge again to set for a couple of hours, or during the time you make the Nice Cream
PUTTING THE NICE CREAM & CHIA PUDD TOGETHER:
- AT SERVING TIME: Put frozen banana chunks and blueberries together into a high-speed blender like Vitamix, and process until smooth.
- Scoop a 1/4 of the Nice Cream over each of the 4 chia puddings
- Sprinkle a few hemp seeds on each NiceCream as a garnish (optional, but yummy)
- Serve immediately!
This is a lovely dessert that can be eaten by itself anytime and as breakfast!
OTHER CHIA RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE TO TRY: