Of course I had planned to make some peanut butter snacks, but I found out that the recipe I had called for "peanut flour" which I did NOT have, so....
I DID have an untried, unopened jar of a powder called PB & Me Powdered Almond Butter. Since its original use is as an almond butter, but it is also a powder (as in flour?) so I thought... well, you know.... recipe experiment time! (You can still use the plain old almond butter if you want)
I am happy to say that the recipe worked out just fine! Yummy-licious in fact.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS RECIPE:
- Parchment Paper Liners or candy cups
- 2 Muffin Tins
- 9-10 oz. dark chocolate (I used Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips- 1x9 OZ )
- 3 T. Coconut Oil (divided in 2 for the chocolate layers)
- 2 tsp. Coconut Oil for the Almond layer
- 4 T. Powdered Almond Butter (OR 3 1/2 T. regular Almond Butter & 1 1/2 tsp. Almond Flour)
- 1/8 tsp. Almond Extract (optional)
- Pinch + Celtic Sea Salt
- Line muffin tins with parchment cups or candy cups
SEE MORE KETO FLEX RECIPES HERE.
3 Delicious Recipes for Sweet Nut or Seed Spreads/Jams That Taste Like the Brandname Products #healthierhacks