This quacamole is another one of my garlicky recipes. You might want to adjust it a little to suit your tastes and circumstances!
Combine together in a large bowl:
- 4 ripe chopped (or mashed) Avocado
- 6 fresh-grated organic Garlic cloves
- 1/2 organic Sweet Red Pepper, chopped fine
- 1 large ripe-ripe organic Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 thumb-size organic Ginger root piece, grated
- Celtic Sea Salt or natural Dulce Flakes, to taste
Tip for keeping the Guacamole Green…. slip a pit from one of the avocados in with the guacamole– remove at serving time.
Goes great with dehydrated flax crackers or corn chips, etc. Eat in tandem with Mango Salsa and other luscious fruity summer dishes.
To your living health!
*image from pixabay